Direct to Garment TucLoc Platens
The TucLoc® system is a patented garment holding system for Direct to Garment printers. That means no more adhesives, rings, or hoops . The garment is simply tucked in between two rubber pads that can accommodate thick or thin material. The TucLoc® system holds garments securely, removing wrinkles and allowing printing heads an unobstructed path. We manufacture TucLoc® platen sizes, base configurations and mounting systems to your Direct to Garment printer specifications. Check out the demonstration video.
Standard TucLoc® System Platen Sizes:
- Chest / Infant TucLoc® Platen 6″ x 6.5″ (152.4mm x 165.mm)
- Dual Chest / InfantTucLoc® Platen 6″ x 6.5″ (152.4mm x 165.mm)
- Toddler TucLoc® Platen 7.5″ x 10″ (190.5mm x 254mm)
- Dual Toddler TucLoc® Platen 7.5″ x 10″ (190.5mm x 254mm)
- Youth TucLoc® Platen 10.5″ x 13″ (266.7 x 330.2mm)
- Zippered Hoodie TucLoc® Platen 10.5″ x 13″ (266.7 x 330.2mm)
- Sleeve TucLoc® Platen 4.25″ x 16.5″ (107.95mm x 420mm)
- Dual Sleeve TucLoc® Platen 4.25″ x 16.5″ (107.95mm x 420mm)
- Adult TucLoc® Platen 12.625″ x 18″ (320.68mm x 475.2mm)
- TucLoc® Platen 12″ x 15″ (304.8mm x 381mm)
- TucLoc® Platen 15″ x 20″ (381mm x 508mm)
- XL TucLoc® Platen 16″ x 20″ (406mm x 508mm)
- 2 UPS of above sizes.
- 4 UPS of above sizes.
- 8 UPS of above sizes.
- 12 UPS of above sizes.
Listed below are some Direct to Garment printers the TucLoc® Platens and DTG Hat Champs are designed for:
- AnaJet MPower, Sprint *
- BelQuette Flexi-Jet, MOD One *
- DTG K2, K3, HM1, M Series, and Viper *
- Easy T Printer
- Epson SureColor F2000 Series *
- FreeJet 330, FreeJet 500, FreeJet 700 *
- Kornit *
- Lawson *
- Mesa Supplies Summit *
- Nexus *
- T-Jet, T-Jet 2, T-Jet 3
- Veloci-Jet XL *
* Sold exclusively through distributors or Direct-to-Garment machine manufacturers.
Note: Also available for other Direct to Garment printers and can be adapted to any printer.